Sunday, March 13, 2011

Do Yoga With us

Hi Yogis friends,
I had a fabulous weekend studying with John Friend, the founder of Anusara. Although, I am not an Anusara teacher, I do love practicing the style and it is such an honor to practice under John Friend.

During my break in-between class, I came upon this wonderful site called DO YOGA WITH ME. Yoga is so complex, I appreciate when I find a site that is informative, easy to navigate and lots of fun.
"Do Yoga with Me" is a fun collection of videos targeting all aspects of yoga for all levels of students. Videos vary from yoga classes, to specific poses, breathing (pranayama), meditation and my favorite anatomy. 

Whatever you are looking for to enhance your practice and develop a stronger foundation "Do Yoga with Me" has it and it is absolutely free, Yes, Free! Of Course, there are DVDs that you can buy to add to your library, so don’t worry you don’t have to watch everything online. You can start your own collection.
This is what yoga is truly about, sharing our life and practice with everyone around us. 

Nothing beats having a teacher work with you and enhances and corrects your practice, but this site is perfect, for those who can’t make it to the studio or just care to work on specific areas in particular.
 
So check it out!

silver jewellery

No comments: